Submitting a Case
Your patients are important to us and ensuring that we receive their case safely is the first step to a successful case. Please follow the steps below to guarantee your case arrives successfully!
STEP 1 – Pack your Case
- Complete and sign the prescription form or submit your case via IOS.
- Place the following items in the case box:
- Prescription form - General RX Form
- Bite(s) and upper/lower study models
- Complete contact information
- All other relevant information
- Packing tips:
- Seal impressions, models and bite(s) in a sanitary bag.
- Carefully wrap models in bubble pouches.
- Put small items in a labeled envelope or vial.
- Multiple cases may be sent within the same package but should be wrapped and labeled individually.
- Seal box securely using packing tape. Regular tape will not hold up through the shipping process.
STEP 2 – Get a Shipping Label
STEP 3 – Schedule a Pickup
How to Send an IOS Case
NDX Pacific can accept digital files from almost every intraoral scanner on the market. Click here for directions on sending your scans to us.
Need More Supplies?
If you need more shipping labels, boxes, bubble pouches or RX Forms, request them through our Customer Portal or call us at 1-866-469-0305.