Your patients are important to us, and ensuring we receive their case safely is the first step to a successful case. Please follow the steps below to guarantee your case will arrive successfully!
- Complete and sign the prescription form
- Place the following items in the case box:
- Prescription form
- Bites and upper/lower study models
- Complete contact information
- All other relevant information
- If you would like to send digital photos for your case, please check the box on the RX form and email us your photos with the name of the dentist and patient included so we can match the photos back to your case.
- For new customers, please download and complete the Doctor's Preference Chart to include with your case so we can meet your expectations and work preferences while fabricating your case.
- Packing tips:
- Seal impressions, models and bites in sanitary bag.
- Carefully wrap models in bubble pouches.
- Put small items in a labeled envelope or vial.
- Multiple cases may be sent within the same package, but wrapped and labeled individually.
- Seal box securely using packing tape. Regular tape will not hold up through the shipping process.
- Visit our How To Ship a Case page.
United States Postal Service
If you choose to send your case through the USPS, Click here to download a pre-paid mailing label.
Send Case Via Email
NDX Thayer can accept digital files from almost every intraoral scanner on the market. Click here for directions on sending your scans to us.
Need More Supplies?
If you need more FedEx airbills, shipping labels, boxes, bubble pouches or RX Forms, call us at 1-800-382-1240 to order additional supplies.