Your patients are important to us, and ensuring we receive their case safely is the first step to a successful case. Please follow the steps below to guarantee your case will arrive successfully!
- Complete and sign the prescription form
- Place the following items in the case box:
- Prescription form - General RX Form or Implant RX Form
- Bites and upper/lower study models
- Complete contact information
- All other relevant information
- If you would like to send digital photos for your case, please check the box on the RX form and email us your photos with the name of the dentist and patient included so we can match the photos back to your case.
- Packing tips:
- Seal impressions, models and bites in sanitary bag.
- Carefully wrap models in bubble pouches.
- Put small items in a labeled envelope or vial.
- Multiple cases may be sent within the same package, but wrapped and labeled individually.
- Seal box securely using packing tape. Regular tape will not hold up through the shipping process.
- Visit our How To Ship a Case page.
Send Case Via Email
NDX Dental Art can accept digital files from almost every intraoral scanner on the market. Click here for directions on sending your scans to us.
Need More Supplies?
If you need more shipping labels, boxes, bubble pouches or RX Forms, call us at 1-800-444-3744 to order additional supplies.