Subject Code: 690 | Course Prerequisites: N/A
Cost: Complimentary | Course Refund Policy: N/A
You can earn 1 CE credit by viewing this FREE online course. All details about the webinar have been included below. To get started, click here to sign up. The presentation will begin directly after. You will receive your CE verification certificate 7-10 days after completing the course.
Treatment planning full arch rehabilitation for patients with failing dentition or fully edentulous patients is a complex process. Guided surgery software and digital dentistry have made this process easier than before. While many of the same traditional concepts remain, these concepts must be digitized in order to achieve a predictable result for the patient. In this program, participants will learn about the four records required to treatment plan a full arch rehabilitation case and the best practices for taking them.
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to understand:
- Identify the four records that are needed to plan a digitally-guided, full arch case
- Demonstrate the ability to take full arch impressions on a patient with failing dentition
- Understand the variables to consider when re-establishing a patient’s VDO
- Demonstrate the ability to take a patient’s bite registration
- Compare the differences between analog and digital record taking
- Identify the different patient photos necessary for treatment planning a digitally-guided, full arch case
- Demonstrate the ability to take a CT scan for three different patient types: patients with terminal dentition, patients with terminal dentition and no teeth behind bicuspids, and patients who are fully edentulous
Jeff Carlson, CDT, Senior nSequence Implant Specialist
Mr. Jeff Carlson, CDT, is an nSequence Implant Specialist at the NDX nSequence Laboratory in Reno, NV. NDX nSequence provides the only fully-guided surgical and fully-guided prosthetic system for full arch and full mouth reconstruction. Mr. Carlson has extensive experience in both the dental laboratory setting as well as working with dental implant manufacturers in the areas of education, technical and sales support. He has lectured both nationally and internationally, speaking about dental implants, and is the primary author of a 300-page, fully-illustrated “cook book” for restorative doctors.
*In order to receive CE credits, participants must view the entire webinar presentation, and take the survey and quiz once the lecture portion is complete.
Ready to begin the online course? Click here to sign up and the presentation will begin directly after.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
National Dentex is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the
Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
10/1/2021 to 9/30/2024
Provider ID# 211838