Subject Code: 690 | Course Prerequisites: N/A
Cost: Complimentary | Course Refund Policy: N/A
You can earn 1 CE credit by viewing this FREE online course. All details about the webinar have been included below. To get started, click here to sign up. The presentation will begin directly after. You will receive your CE verification certificate 7-10 days after completing the course.
Clinicians have been treating edentulous patients or patients with failing dentition with immediate full arch rehabilitation since Paulo Malo innovated the procedure in 1998. As the procedure has evolved, new methods to treatment plan guided surgery and guided restorations have become more prevalent among clinicians performing these cases. This course will outline the surgery, immediate temporization and definitive restoration for both conventional and guided immediate full arch rehabilitation. It will also be comparing and contrasting the advantages, disadvantages and limitations of both workflows.
At the completion of this course, participants should be able to understand:
- Compare the differences between analog and digital workflows for full arch rehabilitation
- Understand the differences between treatment planning analog and digital workflows
- Determine the advantages and disadvantages of both workflows for full arch rehabilitation
- Determine the limitations of both conventional and digital workflows
- Identify the patient records that are needed for both workflows
- Summarize the steps for a conventional full arch rehabilitation surgery through the delivery of the immediate long term provisional
- Detail the steps of a full arch guided prosthetics workflow on the day of surgery through delivery of a long term provisional
Jeff Carlson, CDT, Senior nSequence Implant Specialist
Mr. Jeff Carlson, CDT, is an nSequence Implant Specialist at the NDX nSequence Laboratory in Reno, NV. NDX nSequence provides the only fully-guided surgical and fully-guided prosthetic system for full arch and full mouth reconstruction. Mr. Carlson has extensive experience in both the dental laboratory setting as well as working with dental implant manufacturers in the areas of education, technical and sales support. He has lectured both nationally and internationally, speaking about dental implants, and is the primary author of a 300-page, fully-illustrated “cook book” for restorative doctors.
Click here to begin the course
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
National Dentex is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
National Dentex designates this activity for 1 continuing education credit.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition of ADA.org/CERP.
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
10/1/2021 to 9/30/2024
Provider ID# 211838