Full Cast Crown
Our full gold, or solid metal alloy crowns have a long history of success, providing strength in the posterior with minimal preparation. They are digitally designed and milled in wax prior to casting for consistent quality results.
- Proven track history
- Kind to the opposing natural dentition
- Minimal prep required
- Digitally designed for consistent results
- Ideal for the posterior region where there is minimal room outside of the aesthetic zone
- Any resin modified glass ionomer luting agent
- Any margin style, ideally with 1.0 mm of occlusal space
Types of alloys
- High noble – Precious. These alloys have over 60% gold, platinum and/or palladium content. High noble metal is one of the easiest alloys to adjust. We offer full cast crowns in both yellow and white gold high noble.
- Noble – Semiprecious. These alloys have over 25% noble metal (gold, platinum, palladium) content. Noble metal crowns offer a more hypoallergenic restoration over base metal crowns at a more affordable cost over high noble crowns.
- Base – Nonprecious. Contains less than 25% noble metal. Many base metal alloys contain nickel, chrome, and/or beryllium alloys.
Dental Insurance Codes
- D2790 - full cast high noble metal
- D2791 - full cast predominantly base metal
- D2792 - full cast noble metal