Treat Your Patients Migraine Pain or Tension Headache with the NTI-tss Plus™
The NTI-tss Plus™ migraine guard is the only dental device cleared by the FDA proven to treat migraine pain and frequency. If you are looking for innovative ways to grow your practice quickly and easily, you can take advantage of offering the NTI as an effective and safe, drug-free treatment alternative to the multitudes of migraine patients coming through your office every year.
NTI for all Shapes & Sizes
Become a Migraine Miracle-Worker
Ready to get started?
Adding the NTI to your practice is simple—and it requires only a few steps:
- Add the NTI-tss Plus Headache Screening Questions to your paperwork for either new or regularly-scheduled patients.
- Show patients interested in migraine or headache relief the short NTI video or have them read the NTI patient brochure.
- Because the NTI is a dental device similar to a small bite guard, it requires no medical diagnosis – you can take impressions that day.
- Send your impressions to an NDX lab for fabrication. Please include upper and lower PVS impressions and a maximum protrusive measurement.
- NDX will return the case to your office in approximately two weeks.
It is recommended that all new NTI patients sign the ‘NTI Informed Consent’ form. While most patients pay out of pocket for the NTI, you can bill dental insurance for it using one of the following codes: D7880, D9940, or D8210.
Useful Materials for Your Practice
These materials were developed with practice growth in mind. Get a head start and download the forms to get them incorporated into your office today!
Request a Free NTI Patient Welcome Kit
Interested in learning more about NTI? Contact your NDX sales representative to arrange an in-office learning session for yourself and your team. You can also complete the form below to receive our NTI Patient Welcome Kit that includes a Patient Headache Questionnaire and Consent Form, Migraine Patient Brochures with brochure stand and a NTI-tss Plus sample product appliance to show your patients.
NTI Patient Welcome Kit Registration Form