Discover the benefits of emodel® Orthodontic Services!
emodel integration combines all your digital record needs into one seamless package. It allows you to retrieve your emodels directly from within your other integrated software programs.
For any emodel questions, please call 1-800-328-2568.
- Ease of Use – Free intuitive software integrates easily into your practice.
- Increased Efficiency – Diagnose, treatment-plans and educate patients faster
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning – Seamless communication between orthodontists, general dentists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons and patients.
- Precision – Our patented laser scanning process delivers unprecedented accuracy, clarity and resolution.
- Savings – Eliminates the need for physical storage, saving you time and money.
- Secure Online Storage and Improved Access – Secure online file storage with 24-hour access from anywhere.
- Enhanced Revenues – State-of-the-art digital consultation capabilities.
- Cost Effective Solution – emodels are delivered on a per use basis, providing access to state-of-the-art digital imaging technology without costly licensing fees or capital investments.
- Speed – emodel software is designed to minimize download time and optimize internet performance.
Ready to get started? Click here
to download and install our free emodel software. Please note that you do not need to sign up for an account to download a copy of the software.
- Measure curved and linear distances (arch length, tooth width, etc.)
- Measure cross sections (overbite, overjet, etc.)
- Compute arch length discrepancies (Bolton analysis, etc.)
- Determine ideal band circumference
Bite Registration Technology
- Record multiple bites in a single emodel as determined by physical bite records (CR, CO, lateral excursive, etc.)
- Observe and analyze mandible positions for each bite
- Analyze relationships between bites
- Save time and money currently devoted to mounting physical models on traditional articulators
Condyle Displacement Analysis
- Superimpose a lateral ceph on the midline of an emodel
- Identify the location of the left and right condyles graphically using the integrated ceph
- Optionally describe the location of the condyles numerically using manually obtained measurements
- Observe condyle displacement values (distances and angles) as the mandible moves from CR to CO/MI, protrusive bites and lateral excursive bites
Interference and Equilibration Analysis
- Observe and quantify tooth interferences that can occur as the mandible moves
- Rotate the mandible about the condyle axis to determine first contact
- Over rotate the mandible about the condyle axis to determine subsequent points of contact
- Display a color map that quantifies all interferences in a single image
eplan® Digital Set-ups
- Isolate individual teeth in an emodel
- Move, rotate, reshape and extract teeth
- Insert teeth from a library
- Animate between pre and post treatment
- Explore different treatment options
- Display multiple treatment options side-by-side
- Educate patients and provide a compelling case for treatment adaption
Viewing and Printing
- View, manipulate and analyze multiple emodels side-by-side
- Show “before-and-after” conditions in case presentations
- Print “before-and-after” images
- Print any image actual size